Bonded Warehouses

Information on licensing requirements for those in New Hampshire with bonded warehouses.

In New Hampshire, any individual, firm, or corporation with a place of business in the state that maintains for hire a warehouse for the storage of goods, wares, and merchandise in accordance with RSA 348:1 must obtain an annual license from the Secretary of State.

How to apply for a license

If you maintain a warehouse for hire in New Hampshire, as stated above, you must fill out and return the Bonded Warehouse Application to the Secretary of State, along with the $50 application fee in cash or check made payable to the State of New Hampshire.

Additionally, you must provide the state with a $10,000 surety bond. RSA 348:2.

Please mail your completed application, fee, and your $10,000 surety bond or return it in person to the Secretary of State's Office, Room 204, 107 North Main Street, Concord, NH 03301.