4th Grade New Hampshire "I Voted" Sticker Contest
The New Hampshire Secretary of State’s Office will host its first-ever “I Voted” sticker contest for fourth-grade students. A panel of local election officials will choose three winning designs, which will be distributed as stickers to all voters during the 2024 state elections.
Contest officially opens September 1, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
• All contestants must be 4th grade New Hampshire students in a New Hampshire school/homeschool program;
• All contestants must submit a Permission and Authorization form signed by their parent or guardian.
• Designs must be hand-drawn on the template provided by our office and include the phrase “I Voted”;
• No offensive or inappropriate designs;
• Design cannot favor a particular political party/candidate;
• Only one entry per contestant;
• Designs will be judged on their creativity, inclusivity of all voters, and New Hampshire focus;
• Have fun!
Deadline: To enter the contest, the participant’s parent, guardian, or teacher must submit the following as a .pdf or .jpeg file using the "Enter Contest" button below by 4:00 p.m. on October 4, 2023.
*Teachers may submit designs for all their students at once if a signed Permission and Authorization form is included with each design.
Selection of winners: A panel of local election officials will choose three winners from a pool of finalists chosen by the Secretary of State’s Office. Winners will be invited to the Secretary of State’s Office in the State House, where their winning designs will be displayed. The winning designs will also be distributed as stickers to voters during state elections.