Register to Vote

As a uniformed service voter or citizen living overseas, you may register to vote using the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA).

The FPCA can be found at  Additionally, you may contact your city/town clerk to receive a FPCA by mail, e-mail, or fax. 

When you submit your FPCA, it will be processed for an election if it is received on the day before the election.

A Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) received in 2022 is valid for all subsequent state and municipal elections throughout 2022.