Corporation Division


Nonprofit Forms and Laws

Would you like Domestic or Foreign nonprofit forms?

  • Domestic Forms are for nonprofit organizations to be registered or currently registered in New Hampshire. 

  • Foreign Forms are for nonprofit organizations registered outside of New Hampshire.

State of New Hampshire Revised Statutes Online
Voluntary Corporations & Associations (Chapter 292)

Each year, new laws are passed which amend current sections in the New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated (RSAs), insert new sections, reenact sections or repeal sections. The printed and online versions of the RSAs do not immediately reflect these changes. The List of Sections Affected (LSA; found here) identifies all changes made to the statutes during specific legislative sessions.  Please refer to the LSA's to determine if any changes have been made to the specific RSA you are viewing.

The New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated found at, while believed to be accurate, are provided for informational purposes only.  For the official version of any statute, please consult the bound volumes and supplements of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated, published by West Publishing, a Thomson business.  These volumes can usually be found at your local library.

If you intend to apply for IRS federal tax exemption as a charitable organization, your articles of incorporation must contain a required purposed clause and a dissolution of assets provision.  Valuable information on 501(c)(3) qualification is on the IRS website, It includes sample articles of the incorporation.  Click the “Charities and Nonprofits” link and then the Life Cycle of a Public Charity link.


Privacy Policy |    Accessibility Policy |    Site Map |    Contact Us