Corporation Division


Nonprofit Forms

Domestic (N.H.)

Click here for helpful information regarding nonprofits!

For your convenience, all forms can be filled out online then printed and mailed to us.  Please ensure that forms are printed on 8.5" x 11" paper in black ink.

Subsequent to filing with the Secretary of State, a copy shall be filed in the office of the clerk of the town or city in which the mailing address of the corporation is located.

Checks should be made payable to "State of New Hampshire".

For information regarding name availability, please click here.

If you intend to apply for IRS federal tax exemption as a charitable organization, your articles of incorporation must contain a required purposed clause and a dissolution of assets provision.  Detailed information on filing a Section 501(c)(3) organization can be found here; it includes sample articles of incorporation.  Other information on 501(c)(3) qualification can be found on the IRS website, by clicking the “Charities and Nonprofits” link and then the Life Cycle of a Public Charity link.



NP-1  NH Nonprofit Application
          (Please see important information below)


NP-3  NH Nonprofit Amendment


Nonprofit Merger;
No standardized form available; see RSA 292:7


NP-5  NH Nonprofit Dissolution

No Fee

Any nonprofit organization that 1) will be applying to the IRS to be a 501(c)(3) organization and/or 2) will solicit donations or distribute funds in the state of N.H. and/or 3) is formed for any purpose enumerated in RSA 7:21, II is required to register with and report to the
Attorney General, Charitable Trusts Unit on form NHCT-1Click here to download the form.


Privacy Policy |    Accessibility Policy |    Site Map |    Contact Us