BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS MINUTES
Legislative Office Building Room 307, Concord, NH
December 5, 2011, 9:00 a.m.
1. The Board of Auctioneers convened at 9:00 a.m. with Chairperson Frank L. Eaton, Vice-Chairperson Jay T. St. Jean, Secretary Richard C. Berman, Member Russell R. Abbott, and Member Roy W. Tilsley present.
2. The Board on motion of Jay T. St. Jean, seconded by, Richard C. Berman accepted the minutes of the November 7, 2011 meeting.
3. The Board discussed revisions for rules.
4. The Board on motion of Russell R. Abbott, seconded by Roy W. Tilsley, and further on a roll call vote as follows: Frank L. Eaton – yes, Jay T. St. Jean – yes, Richard C. Berman – yes, Russell R. Abbott – yes, and Roy W. Tilsley – yes, voted to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
5. The Board on motion of Jay T. St. Jean, seconded by Roy W. Tilsley voted to come out of non-public session.
6. Further Business:
A. Frank L. Eaton will participate in the NALLOA teleconference call on January 9, 2012 on behalf of the Board.
B. The Board on motion of Roy W. Tilsley, seconded by Russell R. Abbott, voted to create a 2011 Newsletter for approval at the next meeting on January 9, 2012.
7. The Board on motion of Russell R. Abbott, seconded by Richard C. Berman then Adjourned at 10:00 a.m.
The next scheduled monthly meeting will be held January 9, 2012
at the Legislative Office Building, Room 307, Concord, New Hampshire.