BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS MINUTES
Legislative Office Building Room 307, Concord, NH
January 9, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
1. The Board of Auctioneers convened at 9:00 a.m. with Chairperson Frank L. Eaton, Secretary Richard C. Berman, Member Russell R. Abbott, and Member Roy W. Tilsley present; Vice-Chairperson Jay T. St. Jean was absent.
2. The Board on motion of Richard C. Berman, seconded by, Russell R. Abbott accepted the minutes of the December 5, 2011 meeting.
3. The Board on motion of Russell R. Abbott, seconded by Roy W. Tilsley, authorized the application of Randy Passonno for an Auctioneers License.
4. The Board of Motion of Russell R. Abbott, seconded by Roy W. Tilsley, authorized to distribute the January 2012 Newsletter.
5. The Board on motion of Roy W. Tilsley, seconded by Richard C. Berman, and further on a roll call vote as follows: Frank L. Eaton – yes, Jay T. St. Jean – absent, Richard C. Berman – yes, Russell R. Abbott – yes, and Roy W. Tilsley – yes, voted to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
6. The Board on motion of Russell R. Abbott, seconded by Roy W. Tilsley voted to come out of non-public session.
7. Further Business:
A. The Board on motion of Roy W. Tilsley, seconded by Russell R. Abbott, voted to send a Show Cause Notice of Appearance letter to Gilbert W. Cox for ethical and professional standards as a result of decisions and orders of ethical standards brought forward by the NH Real Estate Commission.
8. The Board on motion of Roy W. Tilsley, seconded by Richard C. Berman then Adjourned at 10:35 a.m.
The next scheduled monthly meeting will be held February 6, 2012
at the Legislative Office Building, Room 307, Concord, New Hampshire.