BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Upham-Walker House, Concord, NH
July 12, 2010 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the public session minutes of June 7, 2010.
3. Authorize the application of Mark Buleziuk for an auctioneer’s license.
4. Authorize the application of Bruce D. Cobb for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize the “Decision and Order on Motions for Rehearing/Reconsideration” - “In The Matter of Stephen Bennett”, Docket #10-01, and “In The Matter of Harold French”, Docket #10-02. The hearing was held April 5, 2010 and the deliberations were held May 3, 2010.
6. Authorize the Decision and Order – “In the Matter of Roscoe Putnam”, Docket #10-04. The hearing and deliberations were held June 7, 2010.
7. Authorize the Letter of Reprimand as a result of the hearing - “In the Matter of Roscoe Putnam”, Docket #10-04. The hearing and deliberations were held June 7, 2010.
8. Shannon Pruett requests review of their “Penny Auction” type website business, to be sure that they are not in violation of RSA 311-B.
9. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
10. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
11. Discussion - complaint made by Rory Nolan.
12. Discussion - complaint made by Menard S. Schwartz.
13. Discussion - complaint made by Dan Colon.
14. Authorize based on the findings of an investigation by Jay T. St. Jean, whether or not to take further actions regarding the complaint made by Edward Millman.
15. Further business.