BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
July 11, 2011 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of June 6, 2011.
3. Authorize the application of Tommy Ray Assiter II for an auctioneer’s license.
4. The Hearing, Baril vs. Lopez, scheduled for today has been continued. The Board will vote to set a new hearing date.
5. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
6. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
7. Further business.
(Tabled by the Board on 6-6-11)
9. The Board on motion of Richard C. Berman, seconded by Russell R. Abbott, voted to table the complaint made by Howard J. Guyotte, for further investigation.