BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building Room 308, Concord, NH
May 3, 2010 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. The Board will recess to meet with counsel.
3. Authorize the public session minutes of April 5, 2010.
4. 9:15 a.m. – The Board will deliberate regarding the hearing “In the Matter of Stephen Bennett” docket # 10-01, held on April 5, 2010.
5. 9:15 a.m. – The Board will deliberate regarding the hearing “In the Matter of Harold French” docket # 10-02, held on April 5, 2010.
6. Authorize the application of Peters Perry Jones for an auctioneer’s license.
7. Authorize the application of Alan R. Webster for an auctioneer’s license.
8. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
9. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
10. Further business.