BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building, Room 307
February 6, 2012 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of January 9, 2012.
3. 9:15 a.m. – Thomas D. Troon will present a course outline and curriculum for approval of The New England School of Auctioneering.
4. Authorize the application of Kevin G. Frey for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize the application of Theresa Gravlin for an auctioneer’s license.
6. Authorize the application of Lawrence J. Spellman III for an auctioneer’s license.
7. Authorize to accept and place on file the 2011 NALLOA report.
8. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
9. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
10. REMINDER: Next month is the annual election of officers – the terms are as follows:
Richard C Berman - April 20, 2005 to March 1, 2014 (Ends the 2nd Consecutive Term)
Jay T. St. Jean – May 2, 2007 to March 1, 2012 (Resigning at Term End)
Frank L. Eaton – March 5, 2008 to March 1, 2013
Russell R. Abbott – March 30, 2011 to March 1, 2016
Roy W. Tilsley – September 28, 2011 to March 1, 2016
11. Further business.