BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building Room 307, Concord, NH
December 7, 2009 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the public session minutes of November 2, 2009.
3. Authorize the application of Ellen Curran for an auctioneer’s license.
4. Authorize to accept and discuss the email from Deputy Attorney General Orville Fitch in reply to the question of “can a NH resident apply for reciprocity under RSA 311B:6 in conjunction with AUC 304.01-304.04 to acquire a NH license?”
5. Authorize to remove for discussion the tabled application of Rod Sanders from the 11/2/09 meeting:
TABLED ITEM - The Board on motion of Ashton E. Welch, seconded by Frank L. Eaton accepted the application of Rod Sanders. Upon review of RSA 311:B, the Board of motion of Ashton E. Welch, seconded by Frank L. Eaton voted to reconsider the application of Rod Sanders. After discussion the Board on motion of Jay T. St. Jean, seconded by Frank L. Eaton, voted to table the application of Rod Sanders for interpretation of the law. A request has been sent to the Attorney General’s office for this interpretation.
6. Authorize to reconsider the denied application of Paul Boudreau from the 11/2/09 meeting:
DENIED - The Board on motion of Frank L. Eaton, seconded by Jay T. St. Jean denied the application of Paul Boudreau for an auctioneer’s license. The recommendations for an application through reciprocity must be from two resident licensed auctioneers.
7. Authorize the meeting and exam dates for 2010 as follows:
January 11th March 15th
February 8th June 14th
March 8th September 20th
April 5th December 13th
ROLL CALL VOTE TO GET INTO NONPUBLIC SESSION TO DISCUSS MATTERS UNDER RSA 91-A, SPECIFICALLY, MATTERS WHICH WOULD LIKELY ADVERSELY AFFECT THE PRIVACY OF INDIVIDUALS AND OR MATTERS IN WHICH LITIGATION HAS BEEN THREATENED AGAINST THE BOARD.