BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building, Room 307
December 3, 2012 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of November 5, 2012.
3. Authorize the application of Denise A. Ryan for an auctioneer’s license.
4. Authorize the application of Jackie Taylor for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Discussion: Surety Bonds – proposed change in wording to the State of NH Auctioneer bond form, with the addition of the words “or any interested third party” to allow direct payment to a valid clamant, in lieu of involving the State in the payment process.
6. Discussion: What it means to be “physically present” at an auction that is strictly an online auction.
7. 9:30 a.m. Hearing – In the Matter of Peter E. Smith.
8. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
9. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
10. Authorize, based on the investigation and report of Russell R. Abbott, whether or not to move forward on a complaint made by Richard W. Heiser. (Originally brought before the Board on 11/5/12).
11. Authorize, based on the investigation and report of Richard C. Berman, whether or not to move forward on a complaint made by J. Russell Scheider. (Originally brought before the Board on 11/5/12).
12. Further business.