BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building Room 308, Concord, NH
October 4, 2010 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the public session minutes of September 13, 2010.
3. 9:15 a.m. – Roscoe Putnam will appear before the board to Show Cause why he is not in violation of the Board’s Decision and Order (7/12/10), and why further disciplinary action should not be taken against him as a result.
4. Authorize the application of Linda Carrion for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize the application of Bette DeRocher for an auctioneer’s license.
6. Authorize the application of Dylan T. Ferreira for an auctioneer’s license.
7. Authorize the application of Garth C. Millett for an auctioneer’s license.
8. Authorize the application of Alan R. Webster for an auctioneer’s license.
9. Review of Workgroup Rules.
10. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
11. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
12. Authorize whether or not to move forward on the complaint received from Gary Carney.
13. Further business.