BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building, Room 307
October 3, 2011 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of September 12, 2011.
3. 9:15 – Deliberations - “In the Matter of Robert W. Lopez”. The Hearing was held September 12, 2011.
4. Authorize the application of Robert M. Hernon for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize the application of Bret Paul Richards for an auctioneer’s license.
6. Authorize the application of Sherry Truhlar for an auctioneer’s license.
7. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
8. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
9. Authorize, based on the investigation and report of Richard C. Berman, whether or not to move forward on a complaint made by Dwight K. Stowell Jr. (Originally brought before the Board on 9/12/11).
10. Further business.
(Tabled by the Board on 7-11-11)
9. The Board on motion of Richard C. Berman, seconded by Russell R. Abbott, voted to table the complaint made by Howard J. Guyotte, for further investigation.