BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building, Room 307
October 1, 2012 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of September 10, 2012.
3. Authorize the application of Malcolm Barber for an auctioneer’s license.
4. Authorize the application of Matthew J Katz for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
6. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
7. Authorize, based on the investigation and report of Roy W. Tilsley, whether or not to move forward on a complaint made by Donald M. Pepin. (Originally brought before the Board on 9/10/12).
8. Authorize whether or not to move forward on a complaint made by Richard and Marilyn Wyant.
9. Further business.