BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Southern NH University, Manchester, NH
January 14, 2011 1:00 p.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the public session minutes of December 6, 2010.
3. Authorize the application of Zachariah Kittrell for an auctioneer’s license.
4. Authorize the application of Thomas Sevigny for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize to distribute the January 2011 Newsletter.
6. Authorize to REMOVE from the TABLE, for discussion, the complaint made by Elliott Morehardt.
7. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
8. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
9. Authorize whether or not to move forward on the complaint received from Elliott Morehardt.
10. Authorize whether or not to move forward on the complaint received from Londe Lee Jericho.
11. Further business.