New Hampshire state seal


William M. Gardner - Secretary of State



Chapter 321

(To access application on-line, you must have Adobe AcrobatClick here to download if necessary.)

  321:1 Defined. For the purposes of this chapter, the words "itinerant vendors'' mean all persons (as defined by RSA 358-A:1), both principals and agents, including those persons whose principal place of business is not in this state, who engage in a temporary or transient business in this state, either in one locality or traveling from place to place, selling goods, wares and merchandise, with a total value greater than $500, from stock or by sample for future delivery, and who, for the purpose of carrying on such business, hire or occupy a temporary place of business. A "temporary place of business'' means any public or quasi-public place including, but not limited to, a hotel, motel, rooming house, storeroom, building, part of a building, tent, vacant lot, railroad car, or trailer temporarily occupied for the purpose of making retail sales of goods to the public.

COMPANY Itinerant Vendor Application    |    INDIVIDUAL Itinerant Vendor Application

RSA Chapter 321    |    Surety Bond

  • Location: State House, Room 204
                    107 North Main Street
                    Concord, N.H. 03301
                    Phone: 603-271-3242
                    Fax: 603-271-6316

  •      Privacy Policy  |  Accessibility Policy  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us