BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS MINUTES
Legislative Office Building Room 307, Concord, NH
August 6, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
1. The Board of Auctioneers convened at 9:00 a.m. with, Chairperson Frank L. Eaton, Vice-Chairperson Russell R. Abbott, Secretary Roy W. Tilsley, and Member Richard C. Berman present. Member Gregory J. Walsh was absent.
2. The Board on motion of Richard C. Berman, seconded by, Russell R. Abbott accepted the minutes of the July 9, 2012 meeting.
3. The Show Cause Appearance of James Horne scheduled for 9:15 a.m. today was postponed on motion of Russell R. Abbot, seconded by Roy W. Tilsley. Mr. Horne failed to comply with the Notice request to present complete records of the auction in question. The Appearance Order was rescheduled to the next Board meeting on September 10, 2012 at 9:15 am.
4. Informational Item: NALLOA Report.
5. AuctionZip: Discussion.
6. Rules: Discussion.
7. The Board on motion of Roy W. Tilsley, seconded by Richard C. Berman, and further on a roll call vote as follows: Frank L. Eaton – yes, Richard C. Berman – yes, Russell R. Abbott – yes, Roy W. Tilsley – yes, and Gregory J. Walsh – absent, voted to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
8. The Board on motion of Roy W. Tilsley, seconded by Richard C. Berman voted to come out of non-public session.
9. Based on the investigation and report of Russell R. Abbott, the Board on motion of Roy W. Tilsley, seconded by Richard C. Berman, voted to send Notice of Hearing in the matter of John S. Pappas, a complaint made by Edward Inguaggiato. The Hearing will be held on September 10, 2012 at 9:45 a.m. in Room 307 of the Legislative Office Building, Concord, NH.
10. No Further Business today.
11. The Board on motion of Roy W. Tilsley seconded by Russell R. Abbot then Adjourned at 10:55 a.m.
The next scheduled monthly meeting will be held September 10, 2012
at the Legislative Office Building, Room 307, Concord, New Hampshire.