BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building Room 303, Concord, NH
September 14, 2009 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the public session minutes of August 3, 2009.
3. Authorize the application of Michael Bailey-Gates for an auctioneer’s license.
4. Authorize the application of Kelsey L. Nippe for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize the application of Heather M. Spellman for an auctioneer’s license.
6. Authorize the renewal application of Rick Duffey with a civil penalty / suspension for violations of the Ohio Auctioneer Law.
7. Authorize to accept and place on file the NALLOA newsletter.
8. Authorize to accept and discuss, in non-public session, the report and findings of the investigation of Jay T. St. Jean regarding the complaint made by Jeanne A. Golrick against Todd Finn, licensed auctioneer #2945.
9. Authorize to accept, discuss, and place on file the reports of escrow or trust accounts for auctioneers.
ROLL CALL VOTE TO GET INTO NONPUBLIC SESSION TO DISCUSS MATTERS UNDER RSA 91-A, SPECIFICALLY, MATTERS WHICH WOULD LIKELY ADVERSELY AFFECT THE PRIVACY OF INDIVIDUALS AND OR MATTERS IN WHICH LITIGATION HAS BEEN THREATENED AGAINST THE BOARD.