BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building Room 308, Concord, NH
September 13, 2010 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the public session minutes of August 9, 2010.
3. Authorize the application of Roy S. Gamityan for an auctioneer’s license.
4. Authorize the application of Kyle J. Paine for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Richard Gamester is requesting that the Board accept his late renewal due to the fact that he sent his application in on time, however, the Board has not received it and it was never returned to him by the post office.
6. Authorize to remove from the TABLE for discussion – the complaint made by Dan Colon.
7. Authorize to remove from the TABLE for discussion – the complaint made by Rory N. Nolan.
8. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
9. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
10. Authorize based on the findings of an investigation by Richard C. Berman, whether or not to take further actions regarding the complaint made by Rory Nolan.
11. Authorize, based on the findings of an investigation by Frank L. Eaton, whether or not to take further actions regarding the complaint made by Dan Colon.
12. Authorize whether or not to move forward on the complaint received from Gary Carney.
13. Further business.