BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building, Room 307
August 6, 2012 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of July 9, 2012.
3. Show Cause Order and Notice of Appearance – On July 7, 2012, James Horne was listed as the Auctioneer of Record for Farnese Construction Inc., in Bow, NH. It has been brought to the attention of the Board that James Horne was not present during this auction.
9:15 a.m. – James Horne is to show cause as to why he is not in violation of the Board’s ethical and professional standards, as set forth in RSA 311:B and any rules promulgated there under, and why disciplinary action should not be taken against him as a result.
4. Informational Item: NALLOA Report.
5. AuctionZip: Discussion.
6. Rules: Discussion.
7. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
8. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
9. Authorize, based on the investigation and report of Russell R. Abbott, whether or not to move forward on a complaint made by Edward Inguaggiato. (Originally brought before the Board on 7/9/12).
10. Further business.