BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building Room 308, Concord, NH
August 3, 2009 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the public session minutes of June 26, 2009.
3. Authorize the public session minutes of July 13, 2009.
4. Authorize to remove from the table the Motion to Vacate, which was submitted by Attorney David Jordan who represents Frank A. Beliveau, for discussion. This item was tabled at the meeting of June 26, 2009.
5. Authorize to remove, for discussion, from the table, the application of John A. Crosby for licensure as an auctioneer. This item was tabled at the meeting of July 13, 2009 for failure to submit proof of a reciprocal license from Massachusetts. A copy of the license from Massachusetts has been received by the Board.
6. Authorize discussion, in non-public session, of the complaint filed by Jeanne A. Golrick against Todd Fin.
7. Authorize discussion, in non-public session, of the complaint filed by Pam Averill against Frank A. Beliveau.
ROLL CALL VOTE TO GET INTO NONPUBLIC SESSION TO DISCUSS MATTERS UNDER RSA 91-A, SPECIFICALLY, MATTERS WHICH WOULD LIKELY ADVERSELY AFFECT THE PRIVACY OF INDIVIDUALS AND OR MATTERS IN WHICH LITIGATION HAS BEEN THREATENED AGAINST THE BOARD.