BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
June 6, 2011 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of May 2, 2011.
3. Authorize the application of Jean Boudreau for an auctioneer’s license.
4. Authorize the application of Julianne Mullane for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize the application of Joseph A. Sands for an auctioneer’s license.
6. Authorize to remove from the table, for discussion in non-public session, the complaint made by Howard J. Guyotte.
7. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
8. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
9. Authorize based on the findings of an investigation by Frank L. Eaton, whether or not to take further actions regarding the complaint made by Howard J. Guyotte.
10. Further business.
(Tabled by the Board on 4-4-11)
4. The Board on motion of Jay T. St. Jean, seconded by Richard C. Berman, voted to table the application of Arthur A. Crisafulli Jr. for an Auctioneers License. The Board is requesting a certified police record.