BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building, Room 307
June 4, 2012 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of May 7, 2012.
3. 9:15 a.m. – Hearing – “In the Matter of Peter E. Smith”.
4. Authorize the application of Brandt Onorato for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize the application of David M. Rama for an auctioneer’s license.
6. Authorize the application of Thomas G. Schwenke for an auctioneer’s license.
7. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
8. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
9. Authorize, based on the investigation and report of Gregory J. Walsh, whether or not to move forward on a complaint made by Steven A. Martin. (Originally brought before the Board on 5/7/12).
10. Discussion: Rules
11. Further business.