BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building, Room 307
April 2, 2012 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of March 5, 2012.
3. Authorize the email session minutes of March 12, 2012.
4. Authorize the application of Charles J. Balyozian for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize the application of Myron C. Bowling for an auctioneer’s license.
6. Authorize the application of Robert E. Pagano for an auctioneer’s license.
7. Authorize the application of Christopher M. Pease for an auctioneer’s license.
8. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
9. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
10. Authorize, based on the investigation and report of Russell R. Abbott, whether or not to move forward on a complaint made by Robert P. Lavoie. (Originally brought before the Board on 3/5/12).
11. Further business.