BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building, Room 308
March 5, 2012 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of February 6, 2012.
3. 9:00 a.m. – Thomas D. Troon is returning to answer further questions regarding the course outline and curriculum for approval of The New England School of Auctioneering, which he presented at the February 6, 2012 meeting.
4. 9:15 a.m. – Show Cause Notice of Appearance – Gilbert Cox.
5. Authorize the application of Timothy J. Donohue for an auctioneer’s license.
6. Authorize the application of Kevin L. Miller for an auctioneer’s license.
7. Reminder: March 15, 2012 is the deadline for registration to the 14th Annual Office of the Attorney General Training Program – The Wynn E. Arnold Administrative Law Workshop.
8. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
9. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
10. Authorize whether or not to move forward on a complaint made by Robert P. Lavoie.
11. Elections: Today is the annual election of officers – the terms are as follows:
Richard C Berman - April 20, 2005 to March 1, 2014 (Ends the 2nd Consecutive Term)
Frank L. Eaton – March 5, 2008 to March 1, 2013
Russell R. Abbott – March 30, 2011 to March 1, 2016
Roy W. Tilsley – September 28, 2011 to March 1, 2016
Gregory J. Walsh - March 1, 2012 to March 1, 2017
12. Further business.