BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building Room 307, Concord, NH
February 8, 2010 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the public session minutes of January 11, 2010.
3. 9:15 a.m. – Ron Pelletier would like to address the Board regarding unlicensed auction activity.
4. Authorize the application of John H. Fountain for an auctioneer’s license.
5. Authorize the application of Michael A. Salvadore Jr., for an auctioneer’s license.
6. Authorize a motion and roll call vote to get into nonpublic session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
7. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
8. Authorize whether or not to move forward based on the report and findings of the investigation of Devin E. Moisan regarding the complaint made by Jamie Mares.
9. Authorize whether or not to move forward based on the report and findings of the investigation of Jay T. St. Jean regarding the complaint made by William J. Noonan.
10. Authorize to move forward on a complaint received by Wayne Punt.