BOARD OF AUCTIONEERS AGENDA
Legislative Office Building, Room 307
November 7, 2011 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to order the public meeting of the NH Board of Auctioneers with a Roll Call of members present.
2. Authorize the Public Session minutes of October 3, 2011.
3. Authorize the application of Tony Langdon for an auctioneer’s license.
4. Authorize the meeting and exam dates for 2012 as follows:
January 9th February 13th
February 6th May 14th
March 5th August 13th
April 2nd November 12th
5. Authorize a motion to go into non-public session to discuss matters under RSA 91-A, specifically, matters which would likely adversely affect the privacy of individuals and or matters in which litigation has been threatened against the Board.
6. Authorize a motion to come out of non-public session.
7. Further business.
(Tabled by the Board on 7-11-11)
9. The Board on motion of Richard C. Berman, seconded by Russell R. Abbott, voted to table the complaint made by Howard J. Guyotte, for further investigation.
(Tabled by the Board on 10-3-11)
9. TABLED – The Board on motion of Jay T. St. Jean, seconded by Russell R. Abbott, voted to table the complaint made by Dwight K. Stowell Jr, for further investigation. (Originally brought before the Board on 9-1211).